Title: HR Assistant
Contract Position based at: Whitley
The HR Assistant will sit within Lifecycle and Transactional HR, and is accountable for the governance and the management, maintenance and audit of the SAP HR Employee Records in line with operational HR business needs and requirements.
Reporting to the HR Direct Process Delivery Manager, this role is responsible for understanding the SAP HR landscape and particularly the important role that the HR Personnel data plays in supporting SAP HR and its operations.
As part of the role you will be ensuring the maintenance of SAP Personnel Administration, accountable for the maintenance of the employee record; to support the needs of HR and other HR downstream systems and processes. This role is also accountable for supporting the administration of multiple employee life cycle processes. This role will also involve a lot of SAP reporting using advanced Excel skills.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Responsible for employee and organisation data integrity
- Performs administrative tasks related to multiple employee lifecycle processes one example would be Performance, Reward and Engagement e.g. enrolling employees in benefit schemes, administering recognition programmes
- Manages users, maintains / updates information on HR Applications, and manages feedback / statistics and communicates updates to HR and the business
- Create and issue all employee lifecycle processes and administration
- Assist in the creation, change and deactivation of HR Personnel Administration data elements in SAP and communicate necessary changes.
- Monitor operational processes for compliance to established standards.
- Perform various data analysis and reporting.
- Communicate effectively with internal customers and business partners
- Identify and address policy gaps and process improvement opportunities to increase the sophistication of our Personnel Administration.
- Administer joiners and leavers within SAP and related processes
- Liaising with the UK shared service team utilising multiple technologies including C4S ticketing, SAP, SuccessFactor, Concur expenses and a number of other HR systems.
- Continuously identifying areas for improvement Undertake any other work as directed by the line manager in connection with their job as may be requested.
- Work independently, have strong planning and organisational skills and prioritise workload and delivery to ensure deadlines are adhered to.
Line managers and JLR employees, other teams within HR Direct, HR Business Partner, HR CoEs, Payroll, Data Protection and Compliance Team, 3rd parties.
- Previous HR generalist experience in a similar sized organisation with a sound understanding of The Data Protection Act and its principles.
- Strong ability to organise self to ensure prioritisation of workload in order to meet tight deadlines, with the ability to work in a fast paced environment, working with a proactive approach to change
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written with the ability to maintain effective relationships both internally and externally and able to effectively communicate complex requests
- Proficient in the use of MS Office - Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to assimilate a large volume of information and analyse effectively and in a timely manner
- Highly technical with excellent analytical, reporting and excel skills
- Ability to use multiple technologies
- Great customer service and ability to interact and manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to build relationships across multiple teams
- Able to react quickly to changing requirements
- Resilient personality
- Team player, able to work collaboratively and alone
- Previous experience of working in a global shared service
- SAP skills
- Use of C4S ticketing
- An individual with a customer first mindset who is easy to do business with and makes people feel special, driven to deliver experiences that are personalised, transparent and dependable
- An individual who is results driven, demonstrates, tenacity, drive and perseverance, with the ability to deliver in a complex, highly demanding environment.
This position is deemed to be INSIDE IR35
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW. For more information, contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.