about 1 year ago
Training and HR Advisor
Permanent role in West Midlands
A Training and HR Advisor is required to provide and deliver a professional training service to the UK business providing pragmatic, creative and business focused solutions and recommendations. Also, to provide support and guidance on a range of training and HR matters and share best practice.
A passion for helping people to learn and grow and deliver world class training would be well received.
Due to increased workloads, this company, the industry leader in Vehicle Test Solutions require a Training and HR Advisor. As the Training and HR Advisor you will be required to:
- To support training for the service engineers and apprentices.
- Conduct commercial discussions with customers regarding the company training.
- To manage apprentices and their development.
- Build effective working relationships with staff at all levels providing advice and guidance on a range of training and HR related issues.
- Ensure all data on manual and computerised records are accurate and up to date.
- To present information briefings on a range of training and HR related topics.
The Training and HR Advisor should have the following skills or experience:
- Proven experience as a Training Advisor or similar.
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods.
- CIPD level 3 or above with an interest in further study.
- Familiar with e-learning and practices.
- Excellent communication skills.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Training and HR Advisor and you want to be considered, please apply today.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Justin Wainwright at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889267.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.