£12.00 - 15.50 per hour
Temp to Perm
c. £12.00 to £15.00 p/h PAYE (Inside IR35)
Are you a HR Advisor looking to join a well-established and friendly company? Then my client needs you!
Working for a manufacturing company based in Loughborough your role as HR Advisor will assist the HR Manager in providing comprehensive, effective and efficient support for the HR and Payroll function within the company.
- First point of contact for all HR queries, via email, telephone or face to face. Escalating to HR Manager as and when required
- Create and maintain all electronic employee personnel files
- Process all paperwork associated with employment changes in a timely manner
- Maintain central employee register spreadsheet (HR Listings)
- Logging of all employee holidays, sickness and absence
- Lead on sickness and absence KPIs
- Supporting HR Manager in all employee relations meetings i.e. absence reviews, disciplinary etc.
- Attend meetings with HR Manager as note taker as and when required.
- Be familiar with good employment and payroll practices in line with legislation
- Supporting Employee Engagement agenda on-site
- Process monthly payroll, ensuring total accuracy and the data is entered and processed within the agreed deadline:
- Chase line managers for missing information as required.
- Collate monthly timesheets
- Process SSP and company sick in line with company policy and contract requirements
- Process variable overtime and expense payments.
- Manage attachment to earnings and other statutory additions and deductions
- Identify, investigate and resolve discrepancies in payroll records.
- Any other tasks required to have payroll processed on time
- Complete payroll related statutory returns including but not limited to:
- P45's, P60's, P11d's and class1 NIC EPS and FPS submissions
- Furlough returns
- Any other payroll duties as required by the business
This is temp to perm opportunity offering a competitive salary and flexible working arrangements.
Interested? APPLY TODAY by sending your CV to Kate.Stevens@jonlee.co.uk
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.