HR Analyst / Employee Relations Officer - 52110
£20.84 Ltd Co
A HR Analyst / Employee Relations Officer is required with previous experience within an employee relations role.
This company based in Daventry requires a HR Analyst / Employee Relations Officer with excellent interpersonal and communication skills for a new contract role. As a HR Analyst / Employee Relations Officer you will be required to:
- Provide a professional and generalist HR service to the Daventry customer group, including but not limited to: company policy guidance; handling grievances, disciplines and dignity at work issues; recording and managing absence; co-ordinating people moves including lateral transfer and retirements.
- To report on key metrics on a regular basis.
- To liaise with local Trade Union representatives to ensure that employee relations are effectively contained and managed.
- To support HR projects where required, including change management initiatives.
- To support HR team office administration
The HR Analyst / Employee Relations Officer should have the following skills or experience:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- Candidates must be strong team players and able to deliver under pressure.
- Excellent IT skills using Microsoft Office packages
- High levels of attention to detail
- Previous HR experience at a HR advisor level or above
- Proven ability of managing employee relations caseloads and delivering to objectives.
- Degree qualified
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with previous HR experience to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Daventry based automotive company will offer you:
- £20.84 Ltd Co
If you have any questions about the HR Analyst / Employee Relations Officer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship