£23.30 - 23.30 per hour
about 2 months ago
An experienced HR Advisor is required to join an Automotive OEM based in Whitley.
As part of the Employee Relations and Engagement team, you'll join the Employee Relations operational team providing subject matter expertise and project leadership on issues related to employee relations. Taking the lead, you'll contribute to the project management and delivery of a broad spectrum of employee relations related operational projects.
In your role, you will provide technical subject-matter expertise and project management for operational projects requiring Employee Relations support. This would include supporting the delivery of activities such as restructuring/redeployment, employee transfers/exit programmes, pay and conditions negotiations and implementation, TUPE insourcing/outsourcing, and other HR or business projects. Provide expertise, interpretation and understand the applicability of ER items including policies, TUPE, and employment-law-related matters. You will liaise and interface as required with relevant tier-2 teams and CoEs on policy development, required updates, and deployment. Manage and resolve escalated complex ER related queries, identifying and liaising with other tier-2 areas and appropriate stakeholders and CoEs including OGC/Legal and Payroll. You will establish risks and implications and propose recommended solutions and courses of action ensuring that escalation and authorisation is sought where required. Update and maintain content for the People Portal, AskHR and any other resource ensuring that accurate and relevant information is available.
- Essential To be successful within this role, you'll ideally hold a CIPD level 7 qualification or, be qualified through experience and will have worked in a HR professional role.
- Ideally, you'll also have a generalist background with operational customer-facing experience.
- An individual, who works independently, is results driven, demonstrating tenacity, drive and perseverance with the ability to deliver operational plans in a complex, highly demanding environment.
- An individual with the capability to combine a short term, pragmatic focus with medium term planning A resilient and enthusiastic who responds constructively to new ideas and inputs
- A good communicator with the ability to communicate complex ideas A effective team player, actively develops and supports team members.
Desirable : Knowledge and experience of operating in a collective agreement environment (involving multiple terms and conditions of employment and policies) and experience of policy development. A good knowledge of employment contracts, including risks and implications. A good working knowledge of employment law and related practices including TUPE, redundancy, consultation requirements, and employment contracts. Demonstrable project management and problem-solving skills with a resilient and tenacious attitude.
To be self-motivated and diligent your approach, with high standards and close attention to detail. Experience of stakeholder management. Competence in all Microsoft Office software Desirable : An individual with the ability to challenge existing thinking in a positive way whilst building credibility and trust through experience and personal style.
Additional Information :
The roles will all be based in Whitley, although for now the role is predominantly WFH.
To apply for this role please contact Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.