£23.30 - 23.30 per hour
about 1 month ago
Title: HR Advisor
Contract Position based at: Whitley
In your role, you will support the functional areas with handling of discipline, grievance and attendance and performance management issues and cases.
Provide technical subject-matter expertise and project management for operational projects requiring Employee Relations support.
This would include supporting the delivery of activities such as restructuring / redeployment, employee transfers/exit programmes, pay and conditions negotiations and implementation, TUPE insourcing/outsourcing, and other HR or business projects.
- Previous experience of working in a case management environment
- Proven track record of handling and guiding managers through disciplines, grievances and attendance/performance management issues
- Experience of influencing and coaching of line management
- Experience of working with Trade Unions
- Strong personal skills to identify how issues impact individuals and the wider business.
- Track record of successful Stakeholder Management, specifically the ability to confidently advise and influence managers and TU
- A good communicator
- An effective team player, actively leads, develops and supports colleagues.
Location will be Whitley, Coventry, however initially will be home working in line with COVID guidelines
To apply for this role please contact Rachel.Meacham@jonlee.co.uk
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.