My client is a Tier 1 Automotive Supplier to some of the world's most glamorous automotive brands, are looking for an experienced Administrator on a contract basis to support the Senior HR Manager. A sound understanding of word and basic are excel are required.
The vacancy is on a 12 month mat cover.
As a HR Administrator you are required to
- Support the Senior HR Manager with all aspects of HR Administration.
- Work alongside and mentor the HR Apprentice, delegating where necessary and monitor accuracy.
- Upload data for new starters, leavers, absence of leave following company policies and procedure with 100% accuracy.
- Responsible for the on-boarding process, raising PO's, manager job opening and reporting.
- Prioritise workload based around the business needs to ensure timely deliverables.
Key Skills & Education Required:
- Strong administration background.
- Good knowledge of Word and Excel (basic).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent accurate data entry skills.
- Ability to work and operate effectively under pressure.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to motivate and mentor.
- GCSE's or equivalent.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have the skills and experience for this role and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Emma Evans at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446187