£23.29 - 23.29 per hour
Role can be based in the Midlands / Warwickshire or London (including hybrid working pattern)
Rate - £23.39ph LTD rate (£18ph PAYE Option) - INSIDE IR35
FTC contract for 6 months – may turn perm after 6 months, exciting roles on the horizon but no promises.
Looking for a more hands on administration support person – generalist HR support.
The role will include employee lifecycle – recruitment onboarding, employee requests, performance reviews, off boarding, exit interviews, booking interviews, sitting in on interviews, some payroll.
The Opportunity for a HR Administrator is an integral part of the HR team and the wider Support Services function. This role is responsible for providing support on all aspects of the day-to-day HR operations, including acting as the central point of contact on day-to-day HR matters, manging people processes across the full employee lifecycle and managing all recruitment and resourcing activities, whilst promoting HR best practice.
This role would suit a self-starter who is passionate about people with the ability to understand and execute key processes whilst delivering on business needs.
The core areas of focus across the organisation will include:
- Acting as the central point of contact on day-to-day HR matters, providing support and guidance in all areas of Company policy, procedures, legislation
- Supporting hiring managers with the full cycle of recruitment including reviewing job descriptions, managing job postings, applicant tracking, pre-screening, interviewing, and preparing employment offers
- Providing excellent administration for our people processes across the full employee lifecycle, including employee onboarding, managing changes to employees' terms and conditions, employee offboarding, etc.
- Managing a robust onboarding and induction process for all new starters across all of our businesses
- Managing our monthly payroll, expense reimbursement and contractor process with Finance
- Supporting employees and managers through the mid-year performance review process
- Maintaining and updating employee database and record keeping on a regular basis
- Monitoring and updating HR policies on a regular basis
- Proactively implementing improvements to our systems and processes operations
- Actively promoting HR best practice and compliance adherence across the wider business Experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate to all levels of the organisation with empathy
- A results focussed mind-set with the ability to quickly identify solutions, and likes to be challenged to find them
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident, self-motivated and resilient individual who is comfortable with autonomous working
- A high level of accuracy with the ability to manage rapidly changing priorities, switching context between projects and bringing ideas to life
- A robust attitude towards confidentiality within a sensitive environment
- Strong team spirit, collaborative attitude and interest in growing vibrant company cultures
- Passionate about HR and supporting people and processes
Technical requirements & experience:
- Relevant HR Operational / Generalist experience
- Experience with working in a fast-paced business
- Demonstrated understanding of the recruitment life cycle
- Demonstrated experience managing confidential information and processes
- Experience of working collaboratively in a small-team environment
To apply for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.