£20.83 - 20.83 per hour
We currently have an exciting role for a HR Administrator to work alongside the HR Case Management team consisting of 7 HR Advisors on multiple employee relations cases.
This is an amazing opportunity for a HR Administrator looking to gain experience and insight on complex employee relation cases.
You will be providing effective, operational support in the form of verbatim minute taking for disciplinary actions, employee grievances, performance improvement and absence. During which, you will receive coaching from a team of 7 HR Advisors on varying complex employee relations cases.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Experience in a similar role taking detailed live verbatim minute taking in complex meetings with multiple people speaking - preferably in a HR setting.
- Able to work accurately and with close attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage HR data for reporting purposes
- Capable of working to tight deadlines and able to prioritise high workloads
- A team player but also able to work using your own initiative
- Good communication skills, both within immediate team and with other departments
- Experience working within a manufacturing/distribution/logistics administration background.
- Experience dealing with Trade Union.
Please note: 40 hours per week - Monday to Friday
Would be happy to consider part time candidates if they have the experience required.
(4 days per week)
Also, we have a preference for those with short notice periods or immediately available.
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.