Job Title: HR Administrator (3022)
Hourly rate - £13.53 ltd
Location - Birmingham
Industry - FMCG
An opportunity has arisen for an HR administrator to work within the HR department at a confectionery manufacturer based in Birmingham. As HR Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Writing employee correspondence
- Receiving and managing employee data maintenance and workforce administration requests
- Notifying payroll and other relevant parties of requests; confirms payment.
- Updating case management tool and SHARP as needed by processes.
- Providing requested SHARP HR and Payroll data/transactions to auditor.
In addition to the above, Hungarian Language is preferred (as well as English, as all training is conducted in English). Administration excellence. Customer service. Systems and data knowledge.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.