Bournville, West Midlands
£10.00 - £13.00 per hour
over 1 year ago
An opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to work within the Workforce Administration department for an FMCG food manufacturer based in Birmingham.
- Receives and manages employee data maintenance and workforce administration requests within the below process families (e.g. Performance awards, reporting line changes, cost centres, mass upload process, etc).
- Notifies payroll and other relevant parties of requests.
- Updates case management tool and HR SAP as needed by processes.
- Provides requested HR SAP and Payroll data/transactions to auditor.
- Fulfils all of the above duties with a high level of customer service.
- Being accountable and taking ownership of own workload.
- Support on transformational org changes and work with teams around structures that need to be built.
- Support on operational level of projects within the Data area.
- Working flexibly across other teams within the Shared Service Centre as volumes in the centre fluctuate.
- Effectively organising workload and the ability to multi-task and manage a fluctuating workload with large volumes and changing priorities.
- Customer-focused and detail orientated.
- Excellent database and data skills.
- Comfortable with technology and technical tools (e.g. case management tool, HR SAP).
Additional European language skills preferred (e.g. Spanish, French, Italian, German, Czech, Polish, Slovak).
Experience in HR, global organisation and/or shared service organisation.
Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent desirable.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.