Birmingham, West Midlands
£12.00 - £13.15 per hour
over 1 year ago
An opportunity has arisen for an HR Administrator to work for this international FMCG manufacturer based in the Birmingham area.
As HR Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Receiving and managing employee data maintenance and workforce administration requests
- Notifying payroll and other relevant parties of requests; confirms payment.
- Updates case management tool and SHARP as needed by processes.
- Provides requested SHARP HR and Payroll data/transactions to auditor.
- Files grievance documents and outcomes in personal file.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You must be fluent in English and Spanish (Italian would also be advantageous)
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.