£18k - 22k per year + Benefits
Salary - 18,000 - 22,000
Located – Leicestershire
A HR Administrator is required to join a global business based in Leicestershire with experience of working in HR Administration, in this role you will provide general HR administration supporting the HR function across the site. Candidates with good experience of working in HR environments will be well received.
Due to a workload this fantastic company, based in Leicestershire requires a HR Site Administrator to join the team for a brand new permanent opportunity where you will be working in a challenging and fast paced environment.
As the HR Administrator, you will be required to:
- Organise and maintain personal records
- Arranging, assisting interviews, and taking notes
- Logging interviews and providing feedback to agencies
- Administration of the site and attendance system
- Prepare monthly reports on Absense, Turnover, overtime etc
- Sending variations to payroll for fortnightly and monthly paid team members
- New starter, leaver, and promotions paperwork
- Administration regarding expenses
- Answering and redirecting calls
- Taking notes in meetings
- Issuing relevant Memos, announcements, and vacancies
- Processing of the site and attendance system in preparation for payroll
- Responsibility for other general admin duties
The HR Administrator should have the following skills or experience:
- Strong Administration skills
- Previous experience working with Microsoft Office applications
- The ability to multitask and manage a busy workload
- Excellent numerical and Excel skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in using a time and attendance system or similar system
- Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for those wishing to develop a long-term career within a HR environment.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you would like to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the HR Administrator position, please contact Kerry Heath at Jonathan Lee Recruitment at Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.