HR Administrator/ Medical Case Management Coordinator (Part Time) - 52454
£18.05 Ltd Co
A HR Administrator is required with experience of working with HR systems and spreadsheets for Medical Case Management Coordination. To support absence management process and other HR admin tasks for our automotive client based in Daventry.
This role will provide administrative support to the HR team and complete HR administration for the depot.
As a HR Administrator, you will be required to:
- To complete all administration relation to absence management, including employee referrals, absence letters, absence tracking and statistics, absence meeting agendas and supporting data, input of sickness certifications
- To provide administrative support for all HR processes including recruitment, minute taking, electronic filing
- To manage the administration of our seasonal holiday pool of employees (circa 30 employees), including termination, rehire and all related processes
The HR Administrator should have the following skills or experience:
- HR administration experience
- Applicants should have experience in an administrative role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High levels of attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft office packages.
- Advanced Excel skills would be an advantage
Part time position to work up to 30 hours per week (must work Fridays).
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with HR Administration experience to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Daventry based automotive company will offer you:
- £18.05 Ltd Co
If you have any questions about the HR Administrator role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship