- Sector: Off-Highway
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Gemma Skidmore
- Contact Email: Gemma.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446121
- Expiry Date: 17 November 2021
- Job Ref: 59531
Senior Regulatory Affairs/Type Approval Specialist
£Attractive plus benefits
As a result of growing demands our Client require a Senior Regulatory Affairs/Type Approval Specialist to work on a number of exciting development programmes in the Homologation and Compliance team.
About the role
- Regulatory Affairs: You will be responsible for leading several regulatory affairs workstreams on an ongoing basis, periodically representing the company within Trade Associations.
- Dissemination and Implementation of Regulatory Changes: During regulatory development, and after publication, ensure that all teams are fully briefed. Lead the development of associated procedures and their implementation.
- New Technologies: In some cases, regulations lag development. The role requires liaison with key company and governmental stakeholders to ensure timely, and compliant resolution.
- Identification of Market Opportunities: Assess the regulatory aspects of market opportunities. Disseminate requirements through briefings, presentations and process development.
- Educated to degree level in an appropriate area (engineering, science, legal or environmental). Have a sound understanding of key principles for this role such as showing an attention to detail, and being data driven.
- Significant experience within either an engineering, regulatory affairs, or legal fields.
- Communication: Superb communication skills are essential. You will need to work with, and influence at multiple levels within the company, and external organisations. Complex situations will need to be communicated in a manner accessible to all.
- Attention to detail: A strong attention to detail is required in order to drive consistent and robust regulatory compliance.
- Multitasking: Experience in leading disparate work-streams, delivering to conclusion, in a pragmatic and methodical manner whilst meeting tight timelines.
- Excellent remuneration, benefits and relocation support packages
- Support for continuous career development
- Opportunities to progress your career in the UK and overseas
- Discounted health and dental care schemes
- Excellent and easy access to regional transport links
- Company Lift Share and Cycle to Work programmes
- 33 days annual leave
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.