Homologation Engineer - R00006259
A Homologation Engineer is required with experience certifying vehicles or components.
This company based in Cranfield requires a Homologation Engineer to deliver certification for company products for a new contract role. As a Homologation Engineer you will be required to:
- Develop and deliver Type Approval plans for company responsible models.
- Negotiate 'worst case' scenarios with EU Authorities.
- Facilitate Type Approval testing in accordance with EU and other markets legislation and respect Quality, Cost and Delivery targets.
- To prepare necessary documentation.
- Give subject interpretation support to design and test engineers through authority consultation.
- Responsible for System Type Approval for allocated subjects for all markets.
The Homologation Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Indirect supervision of Manufacturing/Technical Officer/Admin staff on specific occasions.
- Ensure understanding and follow health and safety policy procedure.
If you have any questions about the Homologation Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship