Homologation Engineer - motorcycles - Leicester
Leading motorcycle manufacturer based in Leicestershire is seeking a homologation engineer on a perm basis. This role will help spearhead the advancements into the Asian marketplace with new products.
What you will do:
- Execute effective type approval test programs for new models, model updates and running changes.
- Help to devise test methodologies, including the development of cost-effective test equipment.
- Ensure information documents and drawings are accurate and are in line with regulatory requirements.
- Assist in the investigation of regulations and test procedures of the Asian marketplace
What you will need:
- Previous homologation experience on motorcycles or similar light transport vehicles (eg quads, scooters ,L, M, N or T category vehicle) for the European Union or another major vehicle market such as the US, Japan, China or Australia
- Min HND in engineering
What you will get:
- Permanent role at the leading UK sports bikes manufacturer
- Career development
Please apply with current CV, notice period and details of present salary. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted prior to submission with further information. However please feel free to contact me with any questions.