HMI Specialist - 54099BR
A HMI Specialist is required with a proven automotive development background.
Due to continued growth this company, based in Cranfield requires a HMI Specialist with strong knowledge of automotive HMI principles for a new contract role.
As a Senior HMI Specialist you will be required to:
- Agree timing for European input to global HMI developments with overseas counterparts.
- Prepare for and conduct reviews of HMI systems & create alternative proposals if required.
- Make feedback to overseas counterparts.
- Make input into HMI guideline definitions.
- Conduct necessary competitor benchmarking.
- Conduct specific annual HMI type activities requested by overseas counterparts.
- Prepare for and make regular status reports to senior Management within NTCE
The HMI Specialist should have the following skills or experience:
- The successful candidate should have a proven automotive development background and a strong knowledge of automotive HMI principles and best practice.
- Ideally they should also have an understanding of electronic principles and an interest and appreciation for HMI technologies applied in vehicles now and a vision towards the future.
- Important personal attributes include being well organised, an excellent communicator and able to show high levels of initiative and proactivity.
- Competent with PC applications (MS office etc.).
- Be able to travel in the UK and abroad, typically a few days to 2 weeks.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high. If you have any questions or about the HMI Specialist role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259