Job Title: HiL Test Engineer
We are currently recruiting for an experienced HIL Test Engineer for our client based in Coventry, as HIL test engineer, you will be responsible for the maintenance and extension of the HiL system (hardware + models) and development/execution of test cases for all clients electronic control units.
- The HiL engineer will work within the software subteam (approx. 4 engs) of the electronics team (hw, sw, systems approx. 15 engs).
- Reporting to the software lead.
- As HIL test engineer, you will be responsible for the maintenance and extension of the HiL system (electronic hardware + plant models)
- Development/execution of automated test cases for all clients electronic control units and systems.
- Due to reliance on test systems and hardware, required to be on-site (Coventry) 5 days per week
- Demonstrable experience maintaining a dSPACE HiL system (hardware/reconfiguration and plant models)
- Creation of test specifications (in word/excel) from requirements documents and existing systems.
- Configuration and test case/script generation (AutomationDesk/ControlDesk/Python) on dSPACE HiL systems (Scalexio)
- Interest in embedded
- Matlab/Simulink - 3+ years
- dSPACE HIL systems - 2+ years
- Office Tools
- Software related Degree qualified with at least 3 years' relevant industry experience.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.