£40.00 - £50.00 per hour
almost 2 years ago
Job Title: HiL Simulation Development Engineer
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Contract length: 6 months
A VDS HIL Simulator Development Engineer is required to join a leading automotive OEM based in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- We are looking for somebody to specify, order and implement this VDS HIL Simulator.
- Our thought is to continue with our test frame work for HIL based on dSPACE products.
- This assignment also includes full knowledge transfer and usage instruction of the simulator.
- We also want you to upgrade our RAS HIL simulator with new versions of Mathworks/NI to make it Windows 10 compatible and to run one or a few verification loops of regression testing.
- Brake System & Vehicle Control, has a global responsibility within Volvo GTT for HIL (Hardware In the Loop) simulator verification of Brake, Steer and Suspension and control system functions.
- The work includes development of HIL simulator test environments, writing test specifications, perform and analyse HIL simulator tests, present and report verification results.
- The work is performed in close co-operation in a multi-cultural environment with both internal and external contacts such as our different development sites around the world and suppliers. We are now looking for a new colleague within our HIL Simulator Team who will take on the responsibility for the HIL simulator development and testing working towards our vision.
- To have a verification process for software and parameter releases for chassis control systems based on automated MIL, SIL & HIL simulator tests for our complete product range.
You will develop our Volvo Dynamic Steering HIL (Hardware In the Loop) simulator test platform including hardware, software, models, GUIs and test cases so that this HIL simulator can be used as an efficient test and verification tool in the steering control system function development. You will be part of the simulator team and work in close cooperation with our steering control function development engineers as well as with colleagues at the electrical and electronics engineering department.
You are a methodical, curious and dedicated engineer with passion for problem solving. You are
open-minded and enjoy team work but at the same time you are able to work independently and drive
development on your own. You are good at networking with other people, like challenges and
understand the value of a laugh. You most likely have an automotive interest.
- Master Degree in engineering (Electronics, Mechatronics, Mechanics or Physics)
- Experience from Development of embedded control systems within the automotive industry
- Experience with electrical motor control
- Experienced Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow user
- Experience from working with dSpace HIL simulators
- Experienced CANalyzer/CANoe user
- Experienced Phyton or C-code programmer
- Vehicle dynamics knowledge
- Experience from working with simulations of mechatronic/hydraulic systems
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.