Permanent or contract rates
Bury St Edmunds
Jonathan Lee Recruitment are proud to be representing their client, a leading HGV Aftermarket Dealership in their search for a HGV Technician to work in one of their leading facilities in Bury St Edmunds.
The Role as a HGV Technician:
- Carrying out routine maintenance and repairs on all makes of HGV or PSV vehicles & trailers to VOSA standard
- Diagnosing and rectifying all types of HGV or PSV faults
- Ensuring all HGV or PSV vehicles worked upon are handled carefully and that the relevant precautions are taken whilst on the premises
- Carrying out routine maintenance on commercial vehicles
- Assisting with roadside breakdowns when needed.
For the successful HGV Technician the company is offering:
- Permanent or Contract Position
- 6am - 2pm/2pm-10pm Rotation- £12.50 - £14.00 per hour
- Excellent benefits package (permanent)
- Paid overtime
The company are looking for in a HGV Technician:
- Relevant Engineering education
- Ideally you will have completed an apprenticeship have spent time within a workshop
- Able to demonstrate knowledge and experience as a HGV Technician/HGV Mechanic/PSV Mechanic
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a HGV Technician and you wish to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the HGV Technician role, please contact Gareth Simpson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 125.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.