We are currently seeking an experienced HGV Fleet Manager to work for a Technology company, who have a fleet of Vehicles to be used to demonstrate their Products to potential customers.
To maintain the site vehicle fleet in compliance with all legislative and Company standards and to lead, motivate and develop the Demo Fleet team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of managing a HGV fleet, hold a CPC and is a strong leader.
- Excellent organisation skills needed to ensure successful customer demonstrations of vehicles, including fuel refill demonstrations at customer locations.
- Optimise the use of the Demonstration Trucks to the maximum.
- Ensure that all Demo Fleet team members are focused, motivated, trained and organised.
- To maintain and improve a safe working environment within the vehicle safety standards, ensuring that team comply with all legal and Company Health & Safety standards and requirements.
- To ensure that the vehicle fleet is maintained in accordance with the operator license.
- Take the lead in development, and maintaining a focus on continuous efficiency improvement.
- To take ownership of the Operator Licence and manage tractor units vehicles and trailers.
- Previous experience in managing a HGV fleet.
- Strong people management skills and the ability to lead improvements.
- Sales and customer oriented.
- Successful Customer demonstrations focused.
- Strong change management skills and resilience.
- Strong communication and influencing skills at all levels.
- PC Literate.
- CPC (National).
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing company with an excellent product.
Salary is commensurate with experience.