Heavy Duty Diesel Calibration Engineer
£Competitive plus benefits
A Heavy Duty Diesel Calibration Engineer is required to assess and document test results and delivery of calibrations for an engine development programme. Candidates with Heavy Duty engine/Off Highway experience would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this company, the world's largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains, requires a proactive Heavy Duty Diesel Calibration Engineer to ensure that all target criteria are met and that the powertrain works to its full efficiency in all operating conditions. The role will be based at a client's site in Peterborough. As a Heavy Duty Diesel Calibration Engineer, you will be required to:
- Calibrate dataset development in-line with attribute targets
- Dataset validation for operational and test conditions
- Develop and refine of engine test plans
- Analyse results and carry out preparation of recommendations
- Liaise and report to various functions within the organisation
- Promote robust solutions to address client issues using company portfolio of services and knowledge
The Heavy Duty Diesel Calibration Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree qualified in an engineering discipline, a Masters or PhD in specific subject area is preferred
- Good knowledge of Combustion Engineer Fundamentals and factors effecting emissions and performance
- Good working knowledge of Engine Management Systems and related tools and software
- Knowledge of data analysis tools such as CONCERTO or equivalent is advantageous
- Understanding of worldwide emissions legislation (particularly NRMM Stage V) is beneficial
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a good understanding of diesel calibration to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Peterborough based role, for a leading a powertrain consultancy, will offer you:
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon.
If you have experience as a Heavy Duty Diesel Calibration Engineer and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about this role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.