Strong salary and benefits package
01384 446 174
about 1 month ago
Health, Safety, Environmental & Energy Manager
Manufacturing and Engineering
Excellent basic salary, 25 days leave, personal health insurance, Enhanced company Pension and 4 x salary death in service cover.
We are working with a well-established manufacturing business based in Worcestershire. They have asked us to assist in the recruitment of an exceptional HSE & Energy Manager .
You will have experience of working for a large manufacturing organisation and have a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
As HSE & Energy Manager you will :
- Promote and develop a safety culture and climate to conform to current Best Health and Safety Practice.
- Communicate with our Insurers and prepare the best available" defence in liability claims.
- Ensure that HSE skills training is delivered to meet identified training needs which ensures the organisation has the necessary skill set available to meet the requirements of the existing HSE Policy, Environmental Policy and ever-changing legislative requirements
- Ensure Company policies and practices are regularly updated to comply with all aspects of current EU I UK Health & Safety legislation and Environmental legislation. To ensure HSE compliance with all the appropriate enforcement bodies.
- Advise and coach Safety representatives, supervisors and managers in all aspects of HSE matters
- Evaluate and monitor all aspects of HSE across the Company and advise managers on compliance with all HSE legislation and Company procedures
- Co-ordinate and progress actions generated from within assessments carried out within the Company wide noise, hand arm vibration and air monitoring programs.
- Analyse incident data and act upon the information to address problem areas
- Co-ordinate and monitor the effectiveness of HSE committees within the Company
- Liaise and communicate with all enforcing authorities
- Co-ordinate environmental audits on site and liaise with B.S.I.
- Carry out "personal risk assessments"
- Coordinate and deliver when required many aspects of Health & Safety Training Company Wide
- Identify, evaluate and reduce risks which affect the company's assets and profits
- Co-ordinate HSE compliance to external requests for ISO 14001 & ISO50001 standard
- Previous HSE coordination experience gained within a manufacturing, production, and engineering environment.
- Excellent communication skills to deliver engaging and memorable training
- Managing Culture Change
- Project Management
- Experience of managing relationships with local authorities/ regulatory bodies
- Influencing and stakeholder management across all levels of the business.
- Presentation Skills
- PC: Word/ PowerPoint' Excel
- Chartered Member of IOSH
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Report Writing
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.