over 1 year ago
Health, Safety and Environment Officer
Salary - Competitive
Location - Camberley
Our client, a leading manufacturer of aerospace equipment and systems for commercial, regional and business aircraft, requires a Health, Safety and Environment Officer to support the implementation of group HSE strategy at site level.
The HSE Officer will ensure group standards are achieved and maintained.
Key Responsibilities of the HSE Officer will include:
- Leading the identification and appropriate mitigation of risks at site
- Implementing effective management systems and standards for health, safety and environment to the reduce the risk of safety and environmental failings
- Local auditing and identifying corrective action programmes
- Controlling the site HSE budget
- Ensuring all staff receive appropriate training in health, safety and environment
- Leading/supporting any serious accident or incident investigations
- Awareness of new technologies, systems, tools and training packages and where they can be applied for the benefit of the site
Key Skills and Experience required for the HSE Officer:
- Experience gained in a similar or related manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of ISO14001 and OHSAS18001
- Knowledge of current tools and techniques in regards to reduction of risk of injuries, ill-health, property damage or pollution
- Experience of managing external relationships with enforcement agencies
- Safety and environment auditor trained
We anticipate that demand for this opportunity will be high, so please apply today or contact Sarah Davies on 01384 446 143 for further details.