Competitive Plus Benefits
about 1 month ago
Health, Safety and Environment Manager
Salary Range: £Competitive plus Benefits
Health & Safety, Management, NEBOSH, IOSH, Quality, Environmental, Audits, CoSHH, HAVS, Risk Assessment
A Health, Safety & Environmental Manager is required with knowledge of leading and implementing health, safety and environmental legislations, policies and procedures. Candidates with experience of the driving H,S&E within a manufacturing environment would be well received.
Due to continued growth and demand this company, a forward thinking and market leader based in Berkshire requires a proactive and hands on Health, Safety & Environmental Manager for a new permanent role. As a Health, Safety & Environmental Manager you will be required to:
- Ensure that all Health, Safety and Environment policies, procedures, rules, and regulations are adhered to and are regularly reviewed, updated and communicated to minimize risk.
- Ensure the Company meets its statutory obligations in all areas of health, safety and welfare at work, including statutory training and reporting.
- Ensure the completion & review of risk assessments for all equipment and operations along with documenting all accidents, while making recommended improvements implemented.
- Co-ordinate the development of health, safety and environment policies, systems of work and procedures, ensuring accurate health and safety and training records are maintained.
- Complete and document health & safety inspections, audits and checks.
- Ensure that all agreed action points are completed within deadlines.
- Keep up to date with all aspects of relevant health, safety & welfare at work legislation and communicate relevant changes to the business.
- Participate in monthly meetings when required to report on relevant health & safety matters and report back to Production Director
The Health, Safety and Environmental Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Enthusiasm with a willingness to take ownership of the tasks and responsibilities given to this position, with the drive and flexibility to look ahead and plan accordingly.
- Have previous experience in a similar role being qualified to NEBOSH, IOSH, COSHH, etc
- Ability to use own initiative and to prioritise a demanding workload.
- Understanding of, and commitment to, Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental processes, procedures, regulations and legislations, and their promotion.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of leading Health, Safety & Environmental procedures, processes and policies seeking to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Berkshire based manufacturer and installation company will offer you:
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Opportunity to lead all health, safety and environmental activities both on and offsite allied with career progression and development
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Health, Safety & Environmental processes/policies, have been in a management role and are NEBOSH qualified and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Lead Health & Safety role, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446167 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.