Health & Safety Manager
Construction Site Safety
The purpose of the role is to cover the Health & Safety of projects and the installation of equipment and systems on customer sites. Ensuring all allocated projects are meeting compliance by supporting the QHSE Manager, Site Managers and Project teams.
The duties of the Health & Safety Manager:
- To offer Health & Safety guidance to ensure employees, sub-contractors and visitors work in a safe environment.
- To assist with reviewing and preparing risk assessments and method statements.
- To undertake Health & Safety audits and issue reports for improvements.
- To assist with producing construction phase plans and compile Health & Safety files.
- Carry out site inductions and training.
- To give advice, guidance and support to promote a positive Health & Safety culture.
Experience required for the Health & Safety Manager role:
- Experience working on construction sites ideally for a Principal Contractor.
- NEBOSH level 3 certificate in Occupational Health & Safety or equivalent.
- Competency to deliver training, toolbox talks and Health & Safety guidance.
- Some knowledge of automotive test equipment and the industry would be beneficial.
We are immediately sourcing suitable candidates for this role. If you are interested please apply with your CV and covering letter, along with confirmation of your current notice period and salary expectations. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted prior to submission with further details. However, should you wish to discuss your application in the meantime, please contact Justin Wainwright on 01268 889267 or 07711 156281