about 1 month ago
Health & Safety Officer
Competitive Salary plus benefits
A fast-paced manufacturing company are recruiting for a Health & Safety Officer to support and advise the business on all aspects of health & safety. You will have a strong health & safety background with experience working within fast paced manufacturing.
As a Health & Safety Officer your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Ensure that all Health & Safety policies, procedures, rules, and regulations are adhered and are regularly reviewed, updated, and communicated.
- Establish a full programme of documented health & safety inspections, audits, and checks.
- Work closely with the HR Manager to promote a safety driven culture and ensure health and safety related issues are managed and resolved in a timely manner.
- Be visible throughout the Company to ensure that safe working practices are being followed.
- Develop and deliver Health and Safety Inductions, training packages and competency testing to employees.
- Liaise with internal trainers and external health & safety consultants in the provision of training programmes and health and safety services.
An exciting opportunity for a Health & Safety Officer with the following.
- NEBOSH (General Certificate) qualified, or equivalent & member of IOSH.
- Experience of formulating, implementing, and revising H&S policies and procedures.
- Previous background and understanding of handling H&S investigations.
- A background working within fast paced manufacturing.
- Full UK Driving license.
If you are a Health & Safety Officer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.