Attractive + Benefits
about 1 year ago
Job title: Health and Safety Lead
Salary Range: Attractive + Benefits
A Health & Safety Lead is required with knowledge of knowing how to investigate accidents in the workplace and procedures that follow an accident that has taken place. The right candidate must also have excellent negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills. Candidates with previous experience in this field would be greatly considered.
Due to expansion this company, requires a dedicated Health & Safety lead with previous experience for a new permanent role. As Health & Safety Lead you will be required to:
- Deliver Health & Safety training in agreed / competent areas.
- Maintain critical equipment matrix and audit compliance with associated departments.
- Assist in monitoring Health & Safety training requirements throughout the manufacturing, office and field-based installation areas
The Health & Safety Lead should be confident in completing the below tasks.
- Have the ability to collaborate with other departments to create culture of compliance.
- Produce analytical and cost support data to evaluate performance
- Adhere to, and ensure compliance with existing, and future company Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental systems, policies and procedures
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have previous experience working in Health & Safety and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Health & Safety Lead role, please contact Rob Aldred at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 128. Alternatively contact him via email,
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.