about 1 month ago
Health & Safety Engineer
6 Month Contract
We are working with an automation company operating across the globe in to acquire a Health & Safety Engineer to work in Germany overseeing the health and safety aspects of a new line installation. It's a role that will largely be stand-alone based at the companies customer site near Berlin. We are looking for the following for this Health & Safety Engineer position:
- Fluent in German and English languages
- Demonstrated experience of automotive Health and Safety at a customers site which includes risk assessments
- Able to coordinate on-site staff in Health & Safety practices and offer advice and guidance for the companies employees
- Suitable engineering qualifications/education
This is an initial 6 month contract as a Health & Safety Engineer to commence in August/September in Germany; the company are offering the following:
- Good contract rate
- Day hours
- Paid overtime (it could be that the working week may be 6 days on occasion so please be aware of this)
We are happy to receive application from candidates living in Europe, but please be aware there is no accommodation included in this role. If you are interested in learning more about this role, please get in touch with Gareth at Jonathan Lee.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.