- Sector: FMCG
- Function: Health & safety
- Contact: Kerry Heath
- Contact Email: Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446109
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2021
- Job Ref: 58939
Health & Safety Coordinator
Salary – £35,000 - £40,000
Location – Oxfordshire
A Health & Safety Coordinator is required to join a Customer Service team, where you will assist managers in maintaining safe systems by providing specialist advice and coordinating health & safety activities. Candidates with a qualification in Health & safety at work would be well received.
Due to growth this company, a market leading organisation based in the Oxfordshire area requires a Health & Safety Coordinator for a new permanent full-time position (Mon – Fri 8.30am – 5.15pm)
As the Health & Safety Coordinator you will be required to:
- Coordinate safety across office and resident sites
- Carry out routine inspections and audits to evaluate health & safety controls
- Check that orders have been completed.
- Assist in implementing health & safety systems to meet regulatory requirements
- Identify training needs and deliver health & safety training
- Provide specialist advice, coaching and support
The Health & Safety Coordinator should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience of working within a Health & Safety position
- A working knowledge of Construction, design, and management regulations 2015
- A formal qualification in Health & Safety at work
- Training and presentation skills
- Experience using Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with experience in Health & Safety to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Oxfordshire based company will offer you:
Salary details – 35,000 – 40,000 (Full time hours)
Benefits – Including 6% pension, private healthcare + more.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you would like to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about this role, please contact Kerry Heath at Jonathan Lee Recruitment at Kerry.email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.