Role: Health & Safety Advisor
Salary: Competitive Salary
- We are currently recruiting for an experienced Health and Safety Advisor to work for our client at their facility in Lancashire.
- The role will be reporting to the Quality and HSE Manager, and the role will be supporting the health and safety function in both modular and construction cleanroom areas of the business.
- The suitable candidate must have previous experience of health and safety within the construction design and management regulations (CDM) industry and risk management.
- The role will also require someone to demonstrate the skills to create, maintain and uphold safe working practices using standard processes and defining specialist risk assessments and method statements.
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Preparing risk assessments and method statements (RAMS) for Cleanroom site installations and validations in line with CDM regulations.
- Ensuring the wide variety and volume of concurrent projects have all necessary RAMS required.
- Carrying out regular site inspections and reviewing practices to determine compliance with RAMS.
- On site Construction phase health and safety audits.
- Promoting behavioural based health and safety practices across the teams.
- Preparation and delivery of Toolbox Talks and Inductions.
- Promote and maintain a clean and safe working environment at all times.
- Ensuring all tools are maintained and safe for use.
- Training records are maintained for the whole team ensuring compliance to legislation
- Ensure working practices are safe and comply with legislation and company policy
- Keep up to date with new legislation and maintain good working knowledge of all HSE legislation and any developments that could impact the company.
- Experience of working with ISO standards for Quality & HSE
- Working within the Construction Industry
- Proficient creation of RAMS
- Previous experience in Building Services
- Previous experience in Cleanroom Construction
- Full knowledge of CDM regulations
- IT literate in MS Office applications, Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding environment
- NEBOSH National Construction Certificate or Similar
- Relevant industry qualification
- Competitive Salary
- Company Contributory Pension Scheme
- Health Care Scheme
- Team Building Activities & Rewards
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.