£100 - 125 per day
about 1 year ago
Health and Safety Advisor
Contract - Up to £125 per day (Inside IR35)
Malmesbury, Wiltshire, UK
A Health and Safety Advisor opportunity has become available for our client who design and manufacture state of the art products for a global market.
Whilst continuing your development as a health and safety professional within an exciting and fast moving environment, the successful applicant will be responsible for executing general health & safety tasks under the guidance of the Senior Health and Safety Manager (EMEA). This will span a variety of property types and locations in EMEA but being based at Malmesbury, the role will focus predominantly on UK sites.
Candidates with ambition to become a Chartered Health and Safety Professional, are highly desirable, which our client will fully support.
To apply for this H&S Advisor position you should have some of the following:
- Good communicator; ability to convey health and safety issues concisely and accurately.
- Good analytical skills; to be able to assess problems thoroughly and drive logical conclusions.
- Ability to demonstrate a level of competence in health and safety in order to gain stakeholder confidence.
- Educated to degree level (Desirable).
- A recognised Health and Safety Qualification.
- Membership of IOSH or equivalent (at Least TechIOSH).
- Experience in a similar environment (Desirable).
- Good IT skills - proficiency with Microsoft package software.
Please contact James Tilley for more details on this Health and Safety role.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.