£21.18 - 21.18 per hour
about 1 month ago
Title: Headcount and Compliance Analyst
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
Rate - Up to £21.18/hr Ltd (which equals £16.70/hr PAYE)
- Headcount reporting including maintaining up to date organisation charts, recruitment status and overtime reporting.
- Acting as the link between managers, the facilities team and HR to ensure a seamless process for starters and leavers.
- Alignment of various headcount systems including SAP.
- Dealing with ad hoc requests for reports e.g. organisation changes.
- Compliance support, developing and maintaining the quality management internal audit schedule; working with managers to close any arising non-conformances.
- Responsible for the co-ordination of the internal audits working alongside the audit team.
- Ensuring Way and Records Management details are kept up to date and relevant to the latest processes.
- Supporting with GDPR work for the function to ensure compliance.
- Able to interrogate and analyse data
- Good working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Well organised and proactive with excellent attention to detail
- Experience in problem solving.
- The ability to be able to interpret and present data in an easily understandable manner. Strong business acumen.
- A well organised person with good general business knowledge and possesses excellent numeracy, planning, negotiating, communication and presentation skills.
- Quality management system experience
- Experience in non-conformance management.
- Record management and control.
- Data Visualisation/Reporting e.g. Tableau.
- An enthusiastic self-motivated team player who is flexible in their approach to work and has the necessary drive to see tasks through to completion against set targets.
- Ability to work at all levels, in terms of daily contact with Senior Execs and management in Design and other corporate functions.
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.