Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £69400.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Head of System Technology Department
System Technology Department
Hours of work:
37 hours a week
Under the lead of TEIC director, this role will conduct the daily administrative and technical management, responsible for making the technical and products roadmap as well as monthly, quarterly and annual working plan. Responsible for review of power electronics system architecture development, construction of design platform, and detailed technical development. Responsible for resource performance management, construction of talents team, involving in talent recruitment and assessment, support with marking.
- Under the lead of the director, conduct the daily administrative and technical management of the department
- Making the technical and products roadmap based on company strategy
- Making department monthly, quarterly and annual working plan, and responsible for implementation
- Organize resource to solve the technical and resource problem of the team encountered
- Responsible for the evaluation of resource performance management, , construction of talents team, involving in talent recruitment and assessment
- Responsible for making technical support which including sales training, customer communication, bidding and tendering, products popularization in exhibition etc.
- Response to all kinds of requirements from different business units within the group
- Lead the technical development of the department
- Define and manage the hardware R&D process and workflow that comply with TS 16949 and
ISO 26262 o Model-based system architecture design, requirement decomposition down to sub-model with traceability, function net and failure net management
- Power electronics system detailed design including system simulation, component selection analysis, specification definition, and interface design
- Hardware design analysis including safety analysis such as FMEDA, FTA and reliability analysis such as DFMEA, De-rating Analysis
- Power electronics system integration and test which including system calibration, EMC and reliability test etc.
- Organize summarize, review and internal study of design rule, design experience etc.
- Organize company standard composing, patent application o Providing general support from senior management team of the company.
Skills and experience
- Extensive an demonstrable experience in automotive electronics products development
- Familiar with automotive electronic product development process, and with profound understanding and experience
- Familiar with automotive produce standard and legislation
- Familiar with mechanical structure design, especially automotive converter structure design and manufacturing process.
- Familiar with high power electronics product development
If you are interested in this opportunity to lead an exciting R&D team, apply now.