Head of Retailer Academy - Norfolk
On behalf of perhaps one of the UK's most iconic international brands, based in Norfolk the Head of Retailer Academy is to strategically plan, create and develop a motivational cross business training strategy for our Clients' Brand. This role will also lead the integration of technical training into our Clients' new Academy.
This position offers the opportunity to design, deliver and implement a brand-new training offer for all people within our Clients' community including their dealers, internal staff and suppliers. As a new position, this will give the successful candidate the opportunity to expand our Clients' knowledge and create a unique department for their brand. It will encompass all technical and commercial functions and will create a new and exciting offer with potential to adopt new technology into the training offer.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Strategically plan, create and deliver a full motivational training strategy offer. This will include both Sales and Aftersales training as well as a Commercial and Product related training offer. This role will also lead the integration of technical training into our Clients' Academy
- Implement standards and requirements for all dealers to attend relevant courses through an ongoing training needs analysis scheme (both sales and after-sales)
- Collaborate with Heads of Departments and the Regional teams to ensure all requirements for training are met
- Create a New Dealer On-boarding training process
- Establish new motivational product courses and launch training events as required
- Create an e-learning strategy including overseeing creation of assets and content
- Oversee the creation of an annual training calendar
- Create a motivational learning culture that integrates dealer personnel much more closely into the brand
- Ensure budgets are maintained and re-charge to internal departments and dealer network as required.
- Maintain and manage training facilities in Norfolk and training delivery capabilities around the globe
- Be part of our Clients' wider team to deliver high quality Learning and Development courses and facilities
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Degree level qualifications
- Experience in creating, developing and managing multi-faceted learning and development programmes
- Knowledge of Online Learning
- Excellent motor industry and car retailing experience
- Self-motivated and fast paced
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience of running training programmes ideally within an OEM setting
Should you be interested in this strategic and leadership level role, then please apply directly or contact Matthew Heath (firstname.lastname@example.org). This is an urgent requirement and is supported by a competitive package.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Executive Search, a leading technical and industrial consultancy. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Executive Search are those of an Employment Agency.