Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + career development
about 2 years ago
Job title: Head of Property & Facilities
Salary Range; Up to £40,000 per annum DOE
This leading education body are seeking a Head of Property & Facilities for their campuses within Stoke-on-Trent.
A Head of Property & Facilities is required with knowledge of Building Surveyor and Facilities Management. Candidates with experience of the education and public sector would be well received.
Due to a rise in demand this company, an advanced Education Provider requires an enthusiasm Head of Property & Facilities with building maintenance experience for a new permanent role. As a Head of Property & Facilities you will be required to:
- Lead and coordinate facilities management solutions within a large and complex estate, that has high levels of public and customer facing interaction.
- Able to source and negotiate suppliers and contractors with strong budget management acumen.
- Successfully manage teams, with the ability to inspire and motivate staff to provide an excellent service.
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of Health & Safety, Building Maintenance Legislation and Risk Management associated with services vulnerable to operational disruption.
The Head of Property & Facilities should have the following skills or experience:
- Relevant qualifications such as a HND or Degree in Facilities Management, Building Surveying or related engineering or building services field.
- The ability to innovate and take the initiative to work proactively with a creative approach to problem solving
- An affiliated membership to either British Institute of Facilities Management, or a comparable Property, Construction or Engineering Institute.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Property and Facilities Management to develop your career. In return for your experience, this transforming education body will offer you:
- Annual Salary up to £40,000 per annum, with pay progression.
- Highly competitive employee benefits package and holiday incentives for high performers.
- Access to training for additional accredited courses and flexible working conditions.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of complex estate management and maintenance and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Head of Property & Facilities role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.