Electric Powertrain Technical Lead - Northampton - £ Competitive DOE
This is a great opportunity for a talented and ambitious automotive powertrain engineer to work for a company renowned for delivering technologically innovative engineering solutions across industry sectors. You will act as the technical lead for powertrain electrification activity across the company.
You will have the vision to develop and maintain a high level of powertrain electrification expertise, supported by a growing team whilst ensuring business opportunities are maximised.
As Electric Powertrain Technical Lead - you will be required to
- Provide the technical direction for a growing vehicle electrification team.
- Plan and support vehicle electrification projects.
- Support business development activities and prepare quotations.
- Prepare technical presentations and presentations.
- Determine skills and facility requirements.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget.
- Liaise with program suppliers and internal and external customers.
- Participate in research programmes and plan future research activities.
As Electric Powertrain Technical Lead - you will have
- A degree in Engineering with proven experience in a relevant automotive role.
- A deep technical understanding of vehicle electrification.
- The ability to lead and develop a team of engineers.
Suitably qualified and experienced automotive powertrain electrification engineers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.