HEAD OF FINANCE
To £80,000 + Bonus + Car + Benefits
The position is with a business currently expanding their Finance and Accounting Teams. As such, they are looking to make several key appointments in this area, including a Head of Finance:
- Lead, develop, and maintain a capable team of Managers and junior colleagues.
- Work closely with the CFO and Board to determine company strategy and direction.
- Implement and maintain all aspects of financial control, ensuring work completed in the finance department meets standards outlined both internally and by the regulators.
- Lead budgeting activities relating to ongoing cross-departmental projects and business transformation pieces.
- Provide analysis of financial performance against forecasts.
This opportunity is ideal for a qualified finance professional with proven leadership experience to play an important part in the continued success of a well-established business; to lead and have input at a senior level. You will be able to demonstrate:
- Career development to the Senior Manager or Financial Controller level in Banking / Financial Services, either directly in industry or via Big 4 Audit & Assurance engagements.
- A full ACA qualification, ideally from a Big 4 practice.
- The charisma and presence to challenge the status quo and drive change.
- The ability to work alongside C-suite executives to deliver within set deadlines and budgets.
Our client is an established financial services provider in the retail banking space, with an upbeat culture and ongoing training and development opportunities.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.