£60000 - £80000 per annum + Package
about 2 years ago
HEAD OF FINANCE & OPERATIONS
£60,000-£80,000 + Bonus + Benefits
This position will occupy a position on the Senior Management Team (SMT), working closely with the company Directors & Founders. The role is responsible for the company's UK Operations and Supply Chain Finances:
- Partner with the rest of the SMT to evaluate commercial opportunities and to enact changes within the business to drive efficiencies.
- Liaise with both suppliers and customers to maintain and improve relationships.
- Develop budgets & forecasts for revenue, margins, and costs.
- Maintain financial controls in relation to Supply Chain, Procurement & Logistical costs.
- Provide professional guidance to junior colleagues.
This opportunity is ideal for a person with strong Financial & Operational abilities to bring their experience to bear in an exciting Food & Drink Start-Up:
- Demonstrate past successes in an innovative SME organisation.
- Be able to manage senior internal stakeholders as well as external customers & suppliers.
- Have experience in a Consumer Goods, Food & Drink, or Retail type environments, where you have overseen both Operational & Financial activities.
- A recognised Accounting Qualification would be an advantage, such as ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc.
Our client is a well-funded & award-winning Start-Up business, with a marketable product and a solid business plan.