Head of Electrified Powertrain – Leamington Spa - £ Exceptional DOE
A Head of Electrified Powertrain is required for a highly respected and innovative engineering consultancy. Operating in a variety of sectors including supporting some of the world’s premium car manufacturers, our client uses expert knowledge to provide a full product engineering and development service.
You will be an active Board member and role model, helping shape the company’s strategy whilst ensuring customers both old and new are delighted by the company’s exceptional technical and class-leading capabilities. As Head of Electrified Powertrain you will also ensure members of the electrification team reach their potential, and maintain a culture of collaborative, creative and supportive working.
As Head of Electrified Powertrain - you will be required to
- Demonstrate a respected understanding of electric motor and inverter development and the associated analysis and simulation techniques.
- Provide technical expertise by applying innovative thinking and facilitating the delivery of original solutions.
- Lead customer-funded and research projects and ensure project-value through revenue stream management.
- Inspire and motivate a talented and dedicated team of technical experts.
- Build relationships, elevate the company profile and develop market-appropriate technology roadmaps.
- Provide research proposals and resourcing estimates.
As Head of Electrified Powertrain you will have
- Strong technical and leadership qualities, and technical credibility within the electrification community.
- Experience of leading an engineering function, with a proven track record of delivering effective strategies, policies, processes and systems.
- It would be advantageous to have experience in a technical consulting or engineering services environment.
What you will get:
- An exceptional salary and benefits package, whilst working on exciting and dynamic projects in a fantastic facility.
Suitably qualified and experienced Electrified Powertrain Engineers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.