Head of Drive Technology – Electric Vehicle Products – Birmingham - £ Competitive + Excellent benefits
A Head of Drive Technology is required for a brand new automotive technology innovation centre, positioning itself at the forefront of electric and hybrid vehicle technology development. This is a fantastic opportunity to deliver the advanced engineering of EV and Hybrid vehicle products, for a wide range of global customers.
As Head of Drive Technology – you will be required to
- Lead the R&D activities of gate drive technology and product development from requirement to release, defining R&D processes and building development platforms.
- Lead the key activities during gate drive technology research, including conceptual design.
- Achieve targets of robustness, cost-effectivity, manufacturability and other requirements by detailed design, analysis, simulation, review, and verification down to each low-level system component.
- Guarantee the deliverables delivered are optimised, considering the trade-off of cost, size, mass, functional safety, EMC and efficiency;
- Define and manage the hardware R&D process and workflow that comply with automotive standard such as ISO26262
As Head of Drive Technology – you will have
- Demonstrable and extended experience in R&D of automotive electronic products and project management.
- A deep understanding of automotive electronic products design and test.
- Familiarity with automotive electronic hardware design processes.
- Experience to include active gate drive circuits, FPGA, PCB, ASIC, Motor Drive and SMPS design.
Suitably qualified and experienced Engineers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.