HEAD OF COLLECTIONS STRATEGY
Highly Competitive Salary + Bonus + Car Allowance + Benefits
The position is with a business currently expanding into new, profitable, markets. As such, they are looking to make several key appointments, including a Head of Collections Strategy:
- Work closely with Directors & C-level executives to determine company Collections and Customer Support Strategy.
- Create and manage £multi-million annual budgets, extracting best-value from available resources.
- Lead and develop a capable team of Collections & Customer Support Managers and the associated department of 100 junior staff.
- Use relevant experience and leadership to drive Transformation and Project work, ensuring key deliverables are met.
- Liaise with senior internal & external stakeholders, relating to financials, compliance, regulatory reporting, and risk departments etc.
This opportunity is ideal for an experienced Operations professional, with experience in Collections, Recoveries, and Customer Support. You will be able to demonstrate:
- Current/prior experience operating in Collections & Recoveries, at a senior level.
- Experience of working in a Regulated Industry. This may include the following: Banking & Financial Services, Energy & Utilities, Telecommunications, or similar.
- Work history within blue-chip organisations, where you have led large teams, and customer numbers are in the >100,000's or >millions.
- Qualifications such as Lean Six Sigma, Prince2, Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) or similar, would be advantageous.
- The ability to work alongside C-suite executives to deliver on budgets and deadlines.
Our client is an established financial services provider in the retail banking space, with an upbeat culture and ongoing training and development opportunities.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.