£15.00 - 20.84 per hour
Hazardous Materials Coordinator
Up to £20.84 per hour LTD/Umbrella (Inside IR35)
A Hazardous Materials Coordinator opportunity has become available for a global automotive OEM.
You will be required to support in the delivery of a Toxicology and Industrial Hygiene Service to agreed customer objectives and to required company standards and policies and compliance with regional and local legislation.
- Hazardous material review management
- EQO, FCSD, Hazmat, EU EMM, GMM
- Chemical Information searches
- Toxicology & Hygiene website support and updating
- Keeping up-to date- with REACH and other current legislation, (e.g. CLP (GHS)) to be able to provide advice to our Suppliers
- Contractor safety
- Logging & coordination of Hygiene requests, reports and surveys
- Maintaining databases and assisting with Plant Audits
- Assisting with claims cases, tracking information and reports to defend the company against legal claims, applying to both Toxicology and Hygiene departments
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- A Level as a minimum in Biology or Chemistry. Degree in Biological Science preferred
- Experience working in chemical safety and risk assessments
- Knowldege of chemicals legislation
- Strong Maths skills
- MS Office/computer literacy
- Communication skills, Databases (Foreign language skills)
Please send your CV to James Tilley for review
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.