A Harness Engineer is required with strong project management skills, the main objectives:
- To successfully deliver vehicle projects to market, design & development of electrical and electronic systems to our client's design standards. This will include the creation of specifications, management of suppliers and implementation to our production plants globally.
- Development of vehicle harnesses and other electrical components.
This company based in Cranfield requires a Harness Engineer with harness layout experience for a new contract role. As a Harness Engineer you will be required to:
- Manage Tier 1 suppliers to deliver products to QCT. (Quality, Cost, Timing)
- Manage in house and supplier validation of components. Countermeasure determination with Test groups.
- Status report to management
- Deliver vehicle projects to market, design & development of electrical and electronic systems to company standards. This will include the creation of specifications, management of suppliers and implementation to our production plants globally.
- Develop vehicle harnesses and other electrical components to design/test standards.
The Harness Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Strong project management skills.
- Have good communication skills.
- Be able to travel abroad, typically a few days to 2 weeks, but on rare occasions could be longer.
- Competent with PC applications.
- MS office etc.
- Self motivating and self managing.
- Pro-active. Positive.
- Energetic personality and flexible regarding working practice and working hours.
- Bachelors Degree
If you have any questions about the Harness Engineer role or would like to apply, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889259
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role.
To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship