Electrical Harness Engineer
Motorsport and Automotive
6 - 12 months
Due to continued success we require an Electrical Harness Engineer for the manufacture of motorsport and automotive electrical harnesses.
As an Electrical Harness Engineer you will:
- Build LV/HV assemblies and enclosures.
- Perform end of line harness test procedures such as continuity, isolation and resistive tests.
- Manage BOM's and procurement of parts.
- Work with our clients to provide onsite support where required Harness diagnostics and fault-finding.
- Interface with in house engineering team as required to support harness and electrical system design development. Maintain workshop records and drawings.
What you will receive:
For more information or to apply please contact Mark Bignell of Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446167 or email .