almost 2 years ago
Job Title - Harness Design Engineer
Location - Gothenburg, Sweden
Rate - Excellent rates of pay
Duration - 6 months
An experienced Harness Design Engineer is required to join a leading automotive organisation based in Gothenburg, Sweden. This is a contract position, and an excellent opportunity to have exposure in a fantastic organisation overseas.
Harness Design Engineers for the Bumpers and Tailgate team which is responsible for the in-house design and development of Tailgate, Rear/Front Bumpers, ETC adaptor and other small harnesses.
As a Harness Design Engineer, you are responsible for designing and developing
EDS harnesses from concept and industrial phases up to product maintenance
during production (build to print), closely working with other team members. The role also includes participating in concept studies and initiation of harness development. The role requires implementing an agile mindset of design and development in daily work in which teamwork is highly valued.
* Design of EDS wiring harnesses
* Packaging of the wire harness
* Create drawings and models of EDS harnesses
* Keep contact with suppliers regarding updates and changes
* Handle and determine possible redesigns to solve issues found in testing and
* Responsible for handling design related quality issues
* experience in automotive harness design and development, manufacturing and the
* University Degree in Engineering or equivalent working experience
* Fluent in English (written and spoken).
* CAD tool experience, preferably working with CATIA V5 (Electrical) and CHS.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Rachel Meacham.