Job Title: Hardware Verification Engineer
Industry: Automotive Electronics
Our Client are a brand new R&D facility for a long-established rail and automotive power electronics semiconductor manufacturer of IGBTs and DC Converters.
In this role the successful applicants will be responsible for gate drive circuit boards and component verification.
- Investigation of automotive electronic products verification methodology, benchmarking the verification requirement from different OEMs, countries and international standards.
- Research and study PCBA reliability verification methodology and organize failure analysis for test and field failure samples.
- Review test requirements and specifications and define detailed verification plan and perform tests accordingly.
- Define test procedure and instruction documentation that fulfill health and safety regulations
Core Skills and Education
- Bachelors/ Master/PhD’s degree in one of the following subjects; physics, power electronics, electrical and electronic engineering.
- Familiar with automotive or high integrity electronic hardware design process and standards.
- Experience working with power modules and motor control systems is essential.
- Test verification experience from the automotive industry is essential, with reliability testing using software such as HALT or QALT.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced test engineer to develop your career in a fast paced, automotive technology company. In return for your experience, the company will offer you:
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays increasing with length of service.
- Free parking
- Free lunch Monday to Friday
If you feel you meet the requirements for the role of Hardware Verification Engineer, then apply directly or contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.