over 1 year ago
A number of Electronic design and development engineers are required to join the hardware engineering team within a market leading Innovative aerospace technology company that specialise in high-performance sensing, monitoring, power and motion systems. Successful applicants will will have technical expertise in the design of digital, analogue or power electronic systems and subsystems in Military, Defence, Aerospace or high integrity, safety critical industries.
Electronics Design Engineer- Key Responsibilities
- Circuit Analysis.
- Hardware prototyping and test.
- Concept and detailed design of analogue electronic circuits for use in aerospace systems.
- Support to development tests, calibration and validation
- Technical assessment of system/ sub-system
- Root-Cause and Corrective Action investigations.
Technical Skills and Experience required for Electronics Design Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent (preferred 2.1 or higher)
- Significant Electronics design experience within Military, Defence, Aerospace or high integrity, safety critical industries.
- Expertise in digital, analogue, RF or power electronics.
- Experience with technical design and / or simulation software including Altium, ORCAD, DX Designer, SPICE, SABER or VHDL.
- Tolerance and Stress analysis skills
A preference will be given to candidates that have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- RF / Microwave Design
- Electromagnetic Interference filtering and protection
This is an excellent opportunity an electronics specialist to develop your career and work in a highly technical environment. In return for your experience, this West Midlands based company will offer you:
- Non-standard pension scheme.
- Early finish on a Friday.
- Competitive salary / rate and benefits package.
**Security Clearance will be required for this role and therefore only applications from candidates able to obtain this will be considered
If you feel you meet the requirements for the role of the Electronics Design Engineer, please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.