about 1 year ago
A Hardware Engineer is required to join a growing, niche engineering company that specialise in the design and manufacture of automation technologies for use in safety critical applications. Successful applicants will be from an electronics design background in a high integrity industry. The successful applicant will be involved in electronics design and PCB layout activities.
Hardware Engineer- Key responsibilities
- PCB Design (modification and creation).
- Validation of existing electronic designs.
- Technical support to internal teams including software and systems engineering.
- Support the design, build and delivery of smart wireless devices and solutions.
Hardware Engineer - Technical skills and experience required
- Bachelor's degree in Electronic Engineering or related HND and significant experience.
- An excellent knowledge of PCB and analogue design and development in a high integrity industry.
- Use of Altium design tool is preferred.
- Experience in a fast paced, high volume, low cost manufacturing environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for an electronics specialist to develop your career and work in a highly technical environment. In return for your experience, this west Lothian based company will offer you:
- Non-standard pension scheme.
- Private Healthcare.
- Competitive basic salary
If you feel you meet the requirements for the role of the Hardware Engineer, please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.